Lasix Online Over the Counter
Active ingredient furosemide is a part of drug. Lasix is made by the French company Sanofi-Aventis.The main mechanism in development of diuretic effect of Lasix is its ability to strengthening of removal of ions of sodium in kidneys. In primary urine all ions from a blood plasma then they come back to a blood stream filter. Active ingredient furosemide suppresses process of the return absorption of ions of sodium, calcium, potassium, magnesium which begin “to pull” water molecules on themselves. As a result – urine volume considerably increases, and the organism loses not only liquid, but also microelements.
|Tablet Strength:||40mg, 100mg|
|Best Price:||$0.3 USD|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, BTC|
|Shipment:||Trackable Courier Service (5-10 days)|
|Where to Buy Lasix?||Check Lasix Prices|
The diuretic effect is characterized by considerable expressiveness, short duration and depends on a dose. After oral appointment it comes in 15–30 min., reaches a maximum later 1–2 h and lasts 6–8 h. At in/in an injection the peak — in 30 min., duration — 2 h is shown in 5 min. During action excretion of ions of Na + considerably increases, however after its termination the speed of removal of ions of Na + decreases below the initial level (a phenomenon of “ricochet” or return). The phenomenon is caused by sharp activation renin-angiotenzin and other anti-natriuretic neurohumoral links of regulation in response to a massive diuresis. Arginine-vasopressin and sympathetic stimulates systems, reduces the level of an atrial natriuretic factor in plasma, causes vasoconstriction. Owing to a phenomenon of “ricochet” at reception can not have significant effect on daily excretion of ions of Na+ once a day. It is effective at heart failure (both acute, and chronic), improves a functional class of heart failure since reduces the filling pressure of a left ventricle. Reduces peripheral hypostases, developments of stagnation in lungs, the vascular pulmonary resistance, pressure of jamming of pulmonary capillaries in a pulmonary artery and the right auricle. Keeps efficiency at a low glomerular filtration rate therefore it is used for treatment of arterial hypertension at patients with a renal failure.
Indications to drug use:
- Hypostases of any origin (cordial, renal, hepatic);
- Acute renal failure;
- Hypertensive crisis (sharp increase in arterial blood pressure);
- Fluid lungs;
- Acute heart failure;
- Brain hypostasis;
- A preeclampsia and an eclampsia (disturbance of work of kidneys, nervous system and heart during pregnancy);
- Poisoning with various substances.
Drug is not used in a case:
- Intolerance of furosemide, glbiyenklamid and its analogs, streptocides (co-trimoxazole, Sulfasalazine and so forth);
- A disease of kidneys with total absence of release of urine;
- Heavy abnormal liver function and hepatic coma;
- Heavy disturbance of water and electrolytic balance;
- The expressed lowering of arterial pressure;
- Disturbance of intake of blood from heart in an aorta;
- The increased arterial blood pressure in lungs.
Lasix can cause:
- Falling of arterial blood pressure;
- Disturbance of water and electrolytic balance;
- Loss of appetite;
- Dryness in a mouth;
- Interruptions in cardiac performance;
- Inflammation of kidneys;
- Allergic reactions.